2 Reasons to Pair Your Interior Wall Colors with Your Branding
Coupling your wall color with your branding is a smart move. Here’s why:
- It creates a sense of uniformity – When a repeat customer walks into your office you want them to recognize your brand from your website or marketing materials. And if it’s a new customer, it helps to make a first impression in alignment with your business.
- It portrays your brand’s mission – Various studies have shown a correlation between colors and emotion, performances, and purchases. Think about the brand’s mission or message and choose colors that elicit similar feelings.
Each color is associated with an emotion. The paint colors you select for your commercial space will be dependent upon your industry. Take a look at how colors relate to emotions and psychology.
- Blue – Calm and serene
- Yellow – Energetic
- Red – Dramatic and stimulating
- Green – Healthy
- Pink – Kindness
- Purple – Inspiring and calming
- Orange – Enthusiasm
- White – Purity and modernity
- Black – Sophistication and mystery
- Brown – Strength and reliability
If your business is a spa, you likely want to portray a sense of calm. Blue is a good option as a shade associated with tranquility and peace. But if you’re running a school or daycare, yellow – which is linked to optimism and vibrancy – is a possibility. Of course, we recommend choosing a color that complements your branding.
Hire a Professional for Your Commercial Interior Painting
Invest in painting your office to convey your image better. An experienced commercial painter will be able to help you pick the best color for your space. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for your commercial interior painting project.